Dogs Way Heat Transfers is one of the most popular and creative heat transfer design or text for t-shirts, garment, mouse pads, totes and more! With 100s of Heat transfers including custom designs, rhinestones, screen printed, mixed media and embroidered transfers.
- Applying the heat transfer can be done using a regular household iron or a professional heat press.
- We include a step by step application instruction card for reference.
- Can be pressed onto any fabric of your choice dark or lights colors.
- These will come with a carrier sheet ready to press.
- Some designs may come with a small white border depending on the detail of the design.
- You may use this iron on for personal or limited commercial use. However you may not resell the design or art work as is.
- You are purchasing a Sublimation or Heat Transfer ready-to-press design!
- This is a tangible item you will have to press onto the garment yourself.
- Size: Approximately 9.5″ x 10.5″
- *Shirt not included*
- These can go on any garment (no nylon)
- Heat press is preferred, but not mandatory
- Lay garment flat
- Remove backing from design
- Lay design face up on garment (you will be able to see the design, there will be a clear film over it)
- Heat press to 320 - 385 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place a cover sheet or parchment paper on top of design
- Press for 10- 15 seconds
- Remove cover sheet, remove transfer mask while hot..enjoy!
- *heat transfer will come with a thick white outline, this is to ensure you get any small pieces included and for easy weeding for us*
How To Wash Heat Transfers:
Garment should be washed inside out with no fabric softener, tumble dry low.
If you are interested in your custom design heat transfer please contact us for more information.