Maine Heat Transfers is one of the most popular and creative heat transfer design or text for t-shirts, garment, mouse pads, totes and more! With 100s of Heat transfers including custom designs, rhinestones, screen printed, mixed media and embroidered transfers.
- Applying the heat transfer can be done using a regular household iron or a professional heat press.
- We include a step by step application instruction card for reference.
- Can be pressed onto any fabric of your choice dark or lights colors.
- These will come with a carrier sheet ready to press.
- Some designs may come with a small white border depending on the detail of the design.
- You may use this iron on for personal or limited commercial use. However you may not resell the design or art work as is.
- You are purchasing a Sublimation or Heat Transfer ready-to-press design!
- This is a tangible item you will have to press onto the garment yourself.
- Size: Approximately 9.5″ x 10.5″
- *Shirt not included*
- These can go on any garment (no nylon)
- Heat press is preferred, but not mandatory
- Lay garment flat
- Remove backing from design
- Lay design face up on garment (you will be able to see the design, there will be a clear film over it)
- Heat press to 320 - 385 degrees Fahrenheit
- Place a cover sheet or parchment paper on top of design
- Press for 10- 15 seconds
- Remove cover sheet, remove transfer mask while hot..enjoy!
- *heat transfer will come with a thick white outline, this is to ensure you get any small pieces included and for easy weeding for us*
How To Wash Heat Transfers:
Garment should be washed inside out with no fabric softener, tumble dry low.
If you are interested in your custom design heat transfer please click here or contact us for more information.